NEODYMIUM Ring Magnet NRG80X50X8mmNEODYMIUM Ring Magnet NRG80X50X8mm
NOT YOUR AVERAGE MAGNETS!
NEODYMIUM Ring Magnet NRG80X50X8mm
NEODYMIUM Ring Magnet NRG80X50X8mm, PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Material : N42 Neodymium Ring Magnet
- Type : Permanent
- Size : Diameter 80mm X 50mm Width X 8mm Height Neodymium rare earth ring magnet.
- Shape : Ring
- Colour : Silver
Depending on the application, it may be a requirement to have a hole inside the disc magnet. This is sometimes called a ring magnet.
Neodymium ring magnets also known as Neo’s or Rare Earth magnets, are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available.
NEODYMIUM RING MAGNET NRG80X50X8mm
- Fridge Magnets
- Locks for doors
- Craft Projects
- Do It Yourself Projects
- Magnetic clasps : jewelry , packaging , accessories
- Children’s magnetic building sets (and other neodymium magnet toys).
- Closing mechanism of modern sport equipment
- Point of Sale Displays
- Hanging Artwork
- Business Displays and Signage
- Hobbies and model making
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Print finishing
- Audio Equipment
Use On Any Magnetic Surface!
These magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization, also known as their curie point, will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped, however, will begin to lose their strength if they are heated above their maximum operating temperature – 80°C. In the same manner, they are highly resistant to corrosion and oxidation.
In spite of their strength, these magnets are extremely lightweight, which explains their popularity in various and diverse applications and products. Interesting to note, without these super strong rare earth magnets many of the technological advances that have taken place over the past few decades would not have been possible!
In Conclusion, Neodymium Ring magnets are strong… Most noteworthy these magnets must be handled with care, the stronger magnetic fields can be hazardous therefore must be handled carefully:
- Danger of breaking or chipping.
- Danger for children – Swallowing of a NEODYMIUM Magnet can be extremely dangerous.
- Blood blisters and cuts.
- Magnetically sensitive items ie: credit cards, mobile phones, pacemaker…..
- Cutting or drilling NEODYMIUM RING MAGNETS. …
- Nickel allergies
For further information on Neodymium Rare Earth magnets, please visit our page ‘Neodymium/Rare Earth Magnets’