Hand Held Neodymium Field Magnet
Our easy-to-grip Hand held Magnetic field magnets are ideal for picking up small metal objects, which makes tidying up or separating ferromagnetic parts, such as screws, nails, iron filings or needles easy.
Besides picking up metal items in larger areas, the Hand held Magnetic field magnets also works well when you need to get metal parts out of hard-to-reach places, such as carpets, cracks or gaps in the floor.
- A Powerful accessory in picking up and moving ferrous metal items like aluminium cans, nails, screws, nuts or any small metal objects.
- For the use of lifting and moving.
- Lifts small parts effectively from bins, tables, floors.
- Separates ferrous materials from non-ferrous.
- Retrieves lost objects. Cleans up scatter.
- Moves components into position and alignment.
Neodymium magnets also known as Neo’s or Rare Earth magnets, are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available.
- Material : Neodymium Magnet
- Type : Permanent
- Size : 125mm X 125mm
- Colour : Silver
SOME OF OUR HAND HELD MAGNETIC FIELD MAGNET APPLICATION IDEAS
- Scrap Yards
- Recycling Plants
- Farms and Agricultural Holdings
Neo’s or rare earth magnets are made up of alloy of neodymium, iron and boron.
These magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization, also known as their curie point, will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped, however, will begin to lose their strength if they are heated above their maximum operating temperature – 80°C.
In Conclusion, our Hand Held Neodymium Field Magnet is powerful…
Most noteworthy these magnets must be handled with care, the stronger magnetic fields can be hazardous therefore must be handled carefully:
- Danger of breaking or chipping.
- Danger if not used properly.
- Blood blisters and cuts.
- Magnetically sensitive items ie: credit cards, mobile phones, pacemaker…..
For further information on our Hand Held Neodymium Field Magnet, please visit our page Hand held Field Magnet